You will be joining a very well thought of, stable Training Practice in the Paignton area of Torbay. The team are hard-working and passionate and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice with a raft of new initiatives, such as individual GP teams, improved health and care navigation, workflow optimisation and various different types of same day care.
You will enjoy a structured, well thought out workload which offers plenty of variety during the week and you'll be supported in your work by an excellent MDT including Mental Health Practitioners.
For those looking to the future, a long-term view to a very high-earning Partnership is also available.
Salary - £11,300 - £11,500 per session depending on role
Location - Paignton area
The surgery -
- Large, successful Training practice - also host FY2s and medical students
- Stable team of long-standing Partners
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Team-based approach to GP working
- Scanning team who manage workflow
- All clinical correspondence is outsourced to specialist company
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Morning coffee break with weekly all-practice and clinical team meetings
- Mixed demographic, very varied
- EMIS Web practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- No home visits on routine days
- Virtually no extended hours
- Interests heavily encouraged - healthy for GPs to have additional passions
The benefits -
- Salary based on responsibilities
- Long term view to Partnership available
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave (can earn extra holiday)
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!