Salaried GP/GP Partner
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £43,200 - £140,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP
- BMA Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a popular Training Practice in the Torbay area which is well thought of and moving with the times, addressing the issues facing General Practice and improving the working lives of its GPs. The practice has made excellent progress in the last couple of years and a lot of time and effort has gone in to building their current structure, something very well received by the existing team.
Following a retirement, there is now the opportunity to recruit another Salaried GP or Partner into the practice, working 4-8 sessions
Salary - £10,800 per session plus indemnity and BMA contract
Partner Drawings - above average, circa £140,000
Location - Torquay
The surgery -
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Fantastic MDT support taking bulk of the home visits and long-term complex patients
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders - GPs only seeing documents which need actioning by them personally
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- Patient-focused Partners
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions
- In control of your own day - fixed appointment numbers but flexible in their structure
- No Duty Doctor
- Oversight of Allied Health hub 1-2 days a fortnight - nice break from routine clinics
- Opportunity to develop specialisms (Research particularly encouraged) and take on extra responsibilities
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £86,400 FTE for Salaried GP
- Above average earning Partnership
- Structured progression to Partnership with no property buy-in
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert