An outstanding opportunity to join a pioneering Training Practice which, following a very successful merger in recent years, has gone from strength to strength.
The Partners recognise that GPs like to work differently, so they aren't prescriptive when it comes to imposing day plans and rigid ways of working. Workload is very reasonable and you'll be supported by a first-rate MDT.
The practice has a very inclusive and friendly team-environment; there is a 30 min coffee break and CD chat every morning. You may not want to leave…
Pay rate: £700 - 800 per day
Location - North-west of Exeter, less than 20 minutes' drive from central Exeter
The surgery -
- Good-sized Training Practice with stable Partnership
- Pleasant area with predominantly young family demographic
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Solid scanning and workflow pathways including all coding
- Paramedics doing all home-visits
- No extended hours requirement
- 30-minute coffee break and CPD chat every morning and regular team and clinical meetings
- High GP retention
Your role -
- Locum GP (maternity cover)
- 4 or more sessions, full-time available
- Standard routine session
- 14 patients
- 15-minute F2F, 10-minute calls
- All pre-booked
- Flexible start and finish times
- Protected admin block every week
The benefits -
- More than reasonable workload
- Consistent work guaranteed for several months
- Steps taken to make you feel welcome and part of the team
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!