Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Maidstone, Kent £11,500 per session
- MCG Healthcare
- Maidstone, Kent
- Up to £11,500 per session
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, CPD Funding, CPD Leave, Flexible Working, GMC Fees paid, Incentive Payment, Indemnity paid, Minimal home visits, On site parking, Partnership opportunity, Pension, Progression to partnership, Support specialist interests
About the Practice:
MCG Healthcare are supporting a forward thinking, well organised practice with a ‘good’ CQC rating which requires a salaried GP due to a recent retirement. The practice is set within a central location to Maidstone with ample parking and easy access to local shops.
The practice believes strongly in providing a healthy work-life balance and can offer flexibility with sessions.
It is an excellent time to join the practice with exciting plans for building expansion.
- Salaried GP/ view to partnership
- Up to 8 sessions available
- They are able to offer flexible working hours to support work-life balance and would welcome hearing from GPs at any stage of their career.
• Up to £11,500 /session
• Full indemnity cover
• Full NHS Pension
• 6 weeks Holiday + Bank Holidays
• 1 week CPD
For more information and to apply please apply/get in touch and I will be delighted to help.
Nitesh Patel - 07966 154389 - email@example.com
MCG Healthcare, part of The MCG Group, is a multi award winning supplier of GPs & Nurses across the Primary & Secondary care sectors. We specialise in temporary and permanent positions coupled with having over 100 years of recruitment experience, we truly understand how to best support your career. We take the time to understand your individual requirements growing good relationships, built on honesty and trust. Being a Framework approved agency, we have the highest levels of compliance meaning you really are in safe hands.
Read our latest articles on GP Online:
- 0203 962 5640
56 Claredon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert