Salaried GP for Surgery in Lewisham South East London up to £11,250 per session
- MCG Healthcare
- Lewisham, London (Greater)
- Up to 11.25k per session
- Closing date
- 2 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- NHS, Primary Care
- BMA Contract, Minimal home visits
MCG Healthcare is currently recruiting on behalf of a busy surgery based in Lewisham, seeking an experienced and highly motivated salaried GP to join their team. The surgery has a patient list size of 21,000 and operates as a training/teaching practice.
The successful candidate will work 4-6 sessions per week, with a possibility of partnership for the right candidate. You will be joining a team of 4 partners, 3 salaried GPs, 5 PA's, 2 NP's and 8 Nurses, Nurse Associate and HCA's.
Salaried GP Responsibilities:
- Providing a high standard of medical care to patients of the practice
- Undertaking duties as directed by the partners, including duty sessions and home visits (few)
- Participating in the surgery's enhanced access sessions on Monday or Wednesday evenings from 11am to 8pm
- Full GMC registration
- MRCGP or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in general practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
The surgery offers a competitive salary of £11,250 per session, and the opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Piers at MCG Healthcare on 0203 962 5642 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
MCG Healthcare, part of The MCG Group, is a multi award winning supplier of GPs & Nurses across the Primary & Secondary care sectors. We specialise in temporary and permanent positions coupled with having over 100 years of recruitment experience, we truly understand how to best support your career. We take the time to understand your individual requirements growing good relationships, built on honesty and trust. Being a Framework approved agency, we have the highest levels of compliance meaning you really are in safe hands.
Read our latest articles on GP Online:
- 0203 962 5640
56 Claredon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert