Salaried GP- Well-Run Small Practice- ASAP Start
- Pairoo Recruitment
- Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Closing date
- 1 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Pension, Remote Working
We are delighted to announce a new opportunity for a dedicated and skilled Salaried General Practitioner (GP) to join a lovely practice in County Durham. The practice is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic GP to work on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, providing high-quality care to their patient population.
As a salaried GP, you will be expected to work between 9am-6pm, where you will have 2 x 3 hour sessions, providing a mix of face to face and telephone appointments. In addition, you will be required to complete one hour of administrative duties per day. The salary for this position is highly competitive and negotiable based on experience.
The practice has a comprehensive clinical team consisting of 1 other GP, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), 3 practice nurses, phlebotomists, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and social prescribers. The patient population is just under 3000, and the practice is dedicated to providing exceptional care to all patients.
- Delivering high-quality medical care to patients in the practice
- Participating in clinical meetings, audits and continuing professional development (CPD)
- Maintaining accurate patient records and keeping up to date with current best practices in medicine
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients and other members of the clinical team
- Valid GMC registration and license to practice
- MRCGP or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Passion for providing high-quality patient care Good IT skills, including knowledge of medical software systems
If you are a highly motivated and skilled GP looking for a new and exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. To apply, please send your CV or call us on 0208 956 2111 for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our mission and what we are immensely passionate about, is improving the experiences and outcomes of clients and candidates with temporary staffing by leveraging technology to deliver a vastly efficient and convenient solution.
But we are much more than just a technology company; we are fully focussed on customer service and understand the importance of providing human support. Smart technology and human support, both working hand-in-hand to deliver an amazing service to our clients and candidates. Effortlessly Pairing candidates with clients – that is what Pairoo is all about and gives us our name.
- +44 20 8956 2111
140A High Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert