- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £90,000 - £99,000 per annum + NHS Pension + 7 weeks leave + Indemnity
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP Assistant, GP, Associated Healthcare Professional
A superb opportunity to join a supportive, personable, and respectful team in a highly organised practice. A prominent practice within the PCN, which affords them a broad MDT, including several Pharmacists, Health & Wellbeing Coaches and First Contact Practitioners, as well as heavily managed extended access cover. Regular Clinical and Practice meetings, breaks for coffee mid-session. The practice closes at lunch time to allow time for further practice improvement and learning time.
Location - Hendon, NW4
Your role -
- 4-7 sessions
- Manageable workload - 30-32 appointments per day (majority f2f)
- On-call once per week
- Extended hours - covered by the PCN
- Heavily supported by a broad MDT including practice employed Pharmacist + PCN MDT - team of Pharmacists, First Contact Practitioner, Social Prescribers and Health & Wellbeing Coaches
- Supported by a strong team of administrators, minimal admin workload
- Supported by Clinical Pharmacist, heavily reduced prescription workload
- Regular meetings - clinical / practice / informal / breaks for coffee
The surgery -
- Fantastic location, close to Hendon tube station (parking available)
- Incredibly stable GP Partners and Salaried GPs + strong MDT:
- First Contact Practitioner
- Social Prescribers
- Health & Wellbeing Coaches
- Experienced Nursing Team with special interests in Chronic Disease Management, Women's / Men's Health
- Affluent / Mixed patient base
- EMIS Web practice
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert