Salaried GP Job, Darlington
- Prospect Health
- Up to £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Visa Sponsorship
Prospect Health are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Darlington with a long standing high performing partnership.
The partners are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of strong clinical and clerical teams.
Prospect Health are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Darlington with a long standing high performing partnership. The partners are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of strong clinical and clerical teams.
The practice has a track record of performance with consistently high QoF and CQC scores. You will enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to working. You will be in purpose build premises with large consultation rooms.
The practice also operates an open door policy and encourages staff cohesion and support to ensure it is an enjoyable place to work, where all views are welcomed and everyone remains forward thinking in their approach.
- Up to 6-8 sessions a week (full or part-time available)
- Patient list size of approximately 14,000 patients with excellent clinical and clerical support teams in place
- One protected session per week to allow you to develop areas of specialist interest
- Manageable workload with below average patient consults per session
- Consistently high QoF and CQC achievers, so the practice has a fantastic record of achievement
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Up to £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- SystmOne experienced
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert