- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £80,000 - £99,000 per annum + Indemnity paid+ Continuous service+ 8 w/l
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
A great opportunity to join a respected Training Practice in a clinically stimulating suburb of Plymouth.
A dedicated and long-established team of GP Partners are very ably supported by a Managing Partner who has a clinical background meaning she is able to look at Practice Management from both a business and clinical point of view.
The practice places a big importance on work/life balance as well as offering its GPs a lot of flexibility in how they structure their day, they also an extra week of annual leave, meaning Salaried GPs get EIGHT weeks of holiday including their study leave.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 Visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session dependent on role and responsibilities
Location - Plymouth
The surgery -
- Mediums-sized Training Practice
- Clinically stimulating population - mostly young families
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Paperlight - 80% now diverted away from GPs
- Excellent team of Paramedics and ANPs responsible for acute same-day patients, care homes and home visits
- No evenings/weekends required
- Pleasant premises
Your role -
- Salaried GP (would consider another Partner too)
- 4 or more sessions, full-time available
- Doctors coffee every morning
- Education evening once a month
- Klinik appointment system which leaves GP in control
- As few as 27 contacts per day, some of which are quick fixes like fit notes
- One day of Duty per week with the same caps and patient numbers
- Flexible start and finish times - very family-friendly
- Special interests encouraged - practice is very pro-training
The benefits -
- Excellent Partnership prospects
- Contract honouring continuation of service
- Indemnity paid
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship
- SEVEN weeks annual leave
- One week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert