- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Sittingbourne, Kent
- £94,500 - £103,500 per annum + Indemnity paid + no extended hours
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
Here we have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join this truly forward-thinking practice in the Sittingbourne area. With enhanced contracts, a redesigned appointment system and a superb, purpose-built building, this practice offers something not to be missed!
As a salaried GP at this surgery you will have a maximum of 25 appointments in a day, along with a relatively light duty workload, almost no home visits and no extended hours! All of this is alongside a highly skilled and multi-disciplined team of clinicians including ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and more! To top it off, the admin workforce at the practice is brilliant, helping to streamline all of your admin expectations, so that you only really have to deal with anything that is self-generated!
Salary - £94,500 - £103,500 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + 1-week study leave
Location - Sittingbourne area
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice that emphasises work/life balance for all staff
- Highly supportive training practice
- Close-knit, passionate team of GPs
- Lovely practice building and working environment
- Excellent multi-disciplined team; ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and more
- Host practice for various specialist clinics for the community
- Brilliantly organised admin team
- A workload that is designed for you to enjoy your work and feel safe
Your role -
- Salaried GP, 6 - 8 sessions
- Very manageable workload; 12 - 15 appts in the morning and 10 appts afternoon
- Only really do home visits for palliative care - home-visiting service deals with these
- No extended hours, doors close at 18:30 each day
- Relatively light duty workload shared between staff
- Mixture of personal and pooled lists
- Deliver exceptional care to all patients
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session, depending on experience
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Maximum of 25 patient contacts per day
- Training practice
- No extended hours
Next Steps -
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert