- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- £80,800 - £96,300 Per Annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
An incredibly innovative and forward-thinking GP Training practice, with passionate colleagues involved locally in PCNs, Federations and the CCG. Development is actively encouraged, and you’ll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. You will be working alongside an experienced MDT, including ANPs, Physios, Pharmacists and Podiatrists.
The practice rarely recruits, and many of its current Partners were once registrars at the Practice. This is a very rare opportunity to join one of the best practices in North Warwickshire.
• Circa £10,100 - £10,700 per session + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
• Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
• GP Training practice with multiple Trainers/Registrars in place
• Low home visit ratio, less than one per day on average
• Outstanding staff retention
• Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
• Purpose-built practice that has been extensively refurbished
• A team of very locally involved colleagues
• Impressive CQC feedback
• 6 - 8 sessions per week
• Ability to choose your workload, commensurate with salary
• As low as 16 patient contacts per session with no extras
• Only 0.5 days of duty per week, never be on-call for a full day again!
• EMIS clinical system
• Newly Qualified GPs considered
• BMA contract
• Up to around £10,700 per session
• Support for professional development
• NHS pension
• 6 weeks’ leave
• Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert