A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking practice based in the Long Eaton area of Nottingham. The practice has actively tried to be forward-thinking and stay ahead of the curve within the NHS, employing a Clinical Pharmacist alongside an extensive MDT to support their GPs. Recruiting due to retirement.
As a Salaried GP in this practice, you’ll benefit from a reasonable workload, very few home visits and only half a day of Duty Doctor at a time.
• Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + 7 weeks’ leave + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
• Drawings – Circa £110,000 FTE
• Long Eaton area
• Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
• Exceptional staff retention with proactive Partners
• Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
• Minimal home visits
• First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day, and are generally finished by 5.30/6pm
• Working hard to make their GPs’ lives as easy as possible
• Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
• 4-6 sessions per week as a Salaried or Partner GP
• Reasonable clinical workload of 33 patient contacts per day
• Minimal home visits
• Only half a day of Duty Doctor at a time
• Opportunity for flexible start times
• No extended hours currently
• BMA model contract
• No building buy-in as Partner
• Up to an extra £777 per month in your first year, via the New to Practice Scheme (if within 12-months of CCT)
• Well-remunerated position
• NHS pension
• 6 weeks’ annual leave
• 1-week study leave
• Tier 2 sponsorship available if required
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!