Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £76,000 - £95,400 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks’ leave
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
A highly regarded, forward-thinking Training practice, combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first-rate practice manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are reasonable 31 per day. Benefit from perks such as a 15-minute face to face appointments, and an excellent MDT including APPs and Clinical Pharmacists.
- Circa £9,500 - £10,600 per session, depending on experience + NHS Pension + BMA contract + 7 weeks’ leave + Indemnity
- Barry area Outskirts of Cardiff, great travel links
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working Young and proactive Partnership Purpose-built Practice building with ample parking Well-respected Training and Teaching practice A great team of well-tenured, skilled Clinicians Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- 4-6 sessions per week View to Partnership available! Very low home visit burden, not even one visit per day on average Very reasonable workload, circa 31 patient contacts per day No extended hours / weekends / evenings Reasonable finish times Newly Qualified GPs considered Open to Tier 2 sponsorship
- BMA model contract Negotiable sessional rate Support for professional development NHS pension 6 weeks’ leave Study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert