Salaried GP Opportunity, High Wycombe
- Prospect Health
- High Wycombe
- Up to £84000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Excellent Salaried GP opportunity to join a friendly and successful practice in High Wycombe. There are a flexible number of sessions available to suit your commitments.
This is a well managed and high performing training practice that is seeking a new Salaried GP to join the team. With Registrars and Nurses training on site, there is an exciting and supportive environment, and if you have any Special Interest Areas these will be considered. The workload is well managed, with a skilled clerical team on site to deal with incoming admin, leaving you to focus on your clinical work.
The practice is active in the PCN and keenly encourages training and development. You will benefit from support and funding, this is a great opportunity to develop your career. The clinical team is GP Partner led, working in union with a very strong Nursing team including a specialist in chronic diseases.
The workload consists of primarily a telephone based model, with bookable face to face appointments to use at your own discretion. As this is a training practice, it would be ideally suited to a newly qualified GP seeking lots of support. Alternatively, this would be a good fit for a more experienced GP with opportunities for further training.
- 4-8 sessions Salaried
- 19 AM, 13 PM patients per session total
- Telephone triage primarily, with some face to face slots
- Clerical team to deal with incoming admin
- Paper-light system for GPs
- Practice is active in the PCN
- Access to further training opportunities
- EMIS and Docman (training can be provided in induction)
- Suitable for all levels of GP experience
- GP training practice with options to get involved in training
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session
- £84,000 full time (8 sessions)
- Further training opportunities
- 6 weeks annual leave
- BMA recommended CPD leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent, relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert