Salaried GP Job, Peterborough
- Prospect Health
- Up to £88000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Salaried GP job in Peterborough, training practice, manageable workload, paying up to £11,000 per session
We are recruiting for a large training practice located in Peterborough. The practice has 2 sites and GPs can work at one or both. Both sites are modern and purpose built providing excellent working environments. The practices are well supported by an experienced team of GPs, Nurses and Allied Health professionals. The workload is manageable with an average number of patients contacts per session and very rare home visits. Specialist interests and portfolio working is fully supported and encouraged. As they are a training practice education is very much at the heart of the practice. The practice uses SystmOne software.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Patient list size of approximately 20,000
- Modern purpose built premises providing good working environments
- Excellent team of GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Managable workload with rare home visits
- Training practice where education, interest development and portfolio working is encouraged
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £11,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert