Salaried GP or Lead GP
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- South Staffordshire
- £80,800 - £113,850 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7w leave
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
A very highly regarded and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. This Practice has the reputation as one of the best in the area.
The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests - The practice are happy to support GPs with a view to Partnership, or being a Lead GP, and can be very flexible around working arrangements.
You'll benefit from an extremely reasonable workload of 30 patient contacts per day, the Practice will also pay your indemnity fees, and a very generous sessional rate of up to £12,650.
- Circa £10,100 - £12,650 per session + 7 weeks' leave + Indemnity + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- South Staffordshire
- Easily commutable from Stafford, Telford, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas
- Genuinely innovative GP practice who are ahead of the curve within Primary Care, consistently looking at ways to make their GP's lives easier.
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention - majority of their GPs have been with them 5+ years
- Support of a large and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, including Paramedics, ANPs, Clinical Pharmacists, First contact Physio etc.
- Generally no home visits for Salaried GPs
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day and are normally finishing by 5pm
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Flexible on the number of sessions available, and working arrangements
- Reasonable workload of 30 patients/day
- Optional duty doctor day - participation commensurate with Salary
- Minimal home visits, typically 1 a week
- Heavily reduced admin due to scanning/coding teams, along with Clinical Pharmacists who take care of med reviews and discharge letters
- Genuine flexibility offered
- Up to £12,650 per session!
- BMA model contract
- Below-average workload
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert