Salaried GP / GP Partner
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £90,000 - £130,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7w leave
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid, Pension
This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, well-run practice that looks after its GPs. We have appointed for this practice many times over the years and the GPs we have introduced to the practice have reported excellent feedback!
The practice is a Training Practice and offers a very reasonable workload with excellent MDT support. The Partnership are one of the most harmonious and cohesive we have ever come across.
Ahead of planned retirements in 2023, the practice is now looking to recruit two new GPs, ideally a a Salaried GP and a GP Partner but they would be happy to recruit two of either.
Flexibility is the name of the game with the practice and they are keen to support their GPs as much as possible in balance home and work, with a day per week homeworking one example.
Salaried GP - c£11,000 per session
GP Partner - c£15,000 - £16,000 per session
Location - Bude area
The surgery -
- Purpose-built premises
- GP Training Practice - also teaching FY2s and Med Students
- Dynamic, relatively young Partnership
- Support of ANPs, Mental Health, Paramedics, Physios and Prescribing Pharmacists
- Further support of Social Prescribers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches and Cancer and Elderly Care Coordinators
- Opportunistic practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Salaried GP, GP with a view to Partnership or GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions (5+ could work from home one day per week)
- Session template:
- AM - 16 contacts, predominantly telephone triage - all bookable by patients
- PM - 11 contacts, predominantly F2F from morning calls or follow-ups - all bookable by GP
- GPs now receiving just 5 letters per day, 10 at the most
- Only one Duty day every 2-3 weeks
- Doctors coffee' for 30 minutes every morning with protected time for practice, MDT and framework meetings
The benefits -
- Excellent Partnership prospects with no property buy-in
- Indemnity paid
- Reduced admin burden
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert