- Menlo Park Recruitment
- St. Albans
- £90,000 - £93,250 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 19 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
A unique opportunity to join one of the leading Private Healthcare providers as a Salaried GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine / lifestyle medicine approach to improving wellbeing and takes a quality-not-quantity approach to clinical workloads.
- Central St Albans, excellent commuting links
- State of the art premises
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Excellent portfolio career opportunity
- 4-6 Sessions available
- Circa 16 Patients per day
- 15 Minute appointments
- Providing Care as part of a connected health approach to other services
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting
- Generous admin time
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on Training
- Up-to £95,000 full time salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Other benefits
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert