- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £50,000 - £108,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7wks leave
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the region as a Salaried GP, set in a popular location easily commutable from Bristol. The practice has made excellent progress in the last few years and is in an excellent position with its property, its position to work as a PCN and financially. They are renowned for their organisation, structure and the support and protection offered to its GPs, with a near unbeatable workload of just 12 patients per session.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
We have recruited a number of GPs for the practice over the years receiving outstanding feedback in the process.
Salary – £10,000 - £12,000 per session plus indemnity
Location – North Somerset, pleasant semi-rural location close to M5
The surgery –
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders – outstanding workflow processes
- Fantastic sign-posting ensuring GPs only seeing relevant patients
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the region
- Superb IT structure and support – highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role –
- 5 or more sessions per week
- Fantastic workload
- 12 patients per session (12th is GP book only)
- 15-minute appointments as standard
- Whole team coffee break every morning and team lunch daily
- Limited on-call – one day every 2-4 weeks and mostly in a support capacity
- An average of just 1.7 documents per session – superbly efficient processes
- Virtually no home visits
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits –
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Personal CPD fund
- Progression based on merit, not time served
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert