Salaried GP Job, with a view to Partnership, North Bradford
- Prospect Health
- £60000 - £88000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
6-8 sessions Salaried GP with a view to Partnership (6-12 months), North Bradford, West Yorkshire £60,000-£88,000 for Salaried role to commence, successful GP Training Practice
Please read on if you wish to progress with a new practice as a GP Partner. The surgery is long-established, very successful, promotes professional development and encourages their GPs to run interest clinics. You will enjoy working in a practice with a stable, friendly and dynamic team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses all striving to offer high-quality patient outcomes. The practice is very organised with an excellent Practice Manager and clerical support team so an incoming GP progressing to Partnership is working within an already high preforming and well-run structure. There is no buy-in required to become a Partner with this surgery.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose-built health centre with excellent facilities
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- PMS surgery contract
- Systm One practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Initial Salaried GP rates £10,000-£11,000 per session, per annum
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- View to Partnership within 6-12 months - no buy in required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert