Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £40,000 - £90,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 12 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
You will be joining a successful, well-thought of Training Practice in a popular residential area of Bournemouth.
The practice were recommended to us personally by another practice in their PCN we recently recruited for. They are one of the most cohesive, collaborative PCNs we've every worked with.
There is a very healthily sized team of Salaried GPs supporting the Partners, with progression heavily encouraged and work/life balance thoroughly promoted. Notable is the level of emotional support they give to their staff as well as professional.
Salary - to £10,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery --
- c10,000 patients
- Training Practice with Registrars, FY2s and Medical Students
- Partnership comprising GPs, other clinicians and non-clinicians
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent coding team plus scripts and non-NHS work is done by Partners
- Very manageable workload - 15-minute appointments
- Protected admin time - minimum 50 mins per session
- Outstanding patient scores, regularly featured in local press
- Home-working supported with telephone only templates available 1-2 sessions per week
- Very sociable - twice daily coffee break as well as regular clinical meetings
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Flexible start and finish times
- Virtually no home visits
- Half-day Duty only
- Routine session:
- 2 x 15-minute F2F, 2 x 15-minute follow-up, 1 x 10-minute follow-up, 1 hour of triage, 2 x 15-minute triaged F2F
The benefits -
- £90,000 FTE
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert