Salaried GP Opportunity, Brighton Area
- Prospect Health
- Up to £84000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Please read on to discover more about a superb practice on the outskirts of Brighton seeking a Salaried GP to join their strong and stable existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs.
The role is at a high achieving practice who are soon to become a training practice. There would be extensive support on offer for GPs who wish to develop interest areas and perhaps run specialist clinics or get involved in training. The GPs enjoy a well-managed workload and healthy work life balance. They can be very flexible with session start and finish times to work around childcare or out of work commitments. The consultations are 15 minutes long giving clinicians extra time with the patients. There is a strong multi-disciplinary team of allied healthcare professionals providing excellent support to the GPs including Paramedics so home visits are very rare.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions
- Salaried GP Role
- Soon to be a training practice
- List size of circa 13,000
- Strong existing team of Salaried GPs and Partners
- Excellent clinical support team including Paramedics
- Strong admin support team
- Well managed workload with 15-minute consultation times
- Very rare home visits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support to develop interest areas
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Pleasant working conditions with sea views
- Onsite parking
- High QOF score
- 1 session duty dr a week on average
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert