Urgent Care Nurse Role, Adelaide, SA
- Prospect Health
- Up to £36.91 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Currently looking for a Full Time Urgent Care Practice Nurse to join one of Australia's leading healthcare groups, working as an urgent care nurse within their established purpose built practices across Adelaide, SA.
The right candidate will be a key team member of the team working collaboratively with an experienced team of Nurses and General Practitioners, providing high quality and comprehensive care for all patients.
- Adelaide itself offers a laid-back lifestyle with plenty of eateries and wineries in the vicinity. Adelaide is classed as one of the most desired, busiest, cosmopolitan cities in Australia to live. Known for its beaches, lifestyle, culture, food, wine, coastline, and hills Adelaide's quality of life is consistently high.
- It enjoys lots of festivals and sporting events and is classed as one of the most liveable cities in the world. With fewer weather extremes, it compares favourably to the UK.
- Provide comprehensive triage of patients presenting to the Urgent Care Service
- Ensure the triage category selected is appropriate for the presenting illness or injury
- Initiate care activities relevant to triage & presentation
- Promptly provide Urgent Care medical practitioner triage handover
- Performing health assessments
- Administering vaccines
- Post vaccination observations and monitoring
- Triaging patients and prioritization of emergency situations
- Assisting GP with minor procedures
- Coordination, management, and maintenance of patient clinical data
- Wound dressings and removal of sutures
- Health education and coaching to support patients with achievement of their goals
Package and Benefits
- $45 AUD p/hour
- 36 - 40 hour working week
- Work life balance
- Access to more advanced equipment and technology within a purpose built practice
- Better work life balance
- Higher quality of life
- Flexible contracts and working days
- Ability to develop and progress career
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Minimum 5 years post graduate nursing experience
- Minimum 1 years emergency experience in the last 18 months
- Experience in triage in an emergency setting (preferably ED)
- Experience in primary care setting is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong computer skills, a high level problem solving and critical thinking; conflict and issue resolution; planning and organising; accuracy & attention to detail; sound clinical knowledge; relationship building; time management and prioritisation; teamwork.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Thomas on 07828 451291
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert