Chronic Disease Management Nurse (CDM) Role, VIC
- Prospect Health
- Up to £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Chronic Disease Management Nurse in a busy practice , with an established patient base for one of Australia's biggest healthcare providers, based in Melbourne, VIC.
- Working as a nurse in Australia can offer you the most amazing opportunity to do the job you love in an amazing country.
- Most of the roles we have available in the state of Victoria offer flexible working hours varying between 36 - 40 hours per week with negligible paperwork.
- If you love outdoors living, then working in Australia will guarantee you the climate and work-life balance to relish the outdoors to the full as well as affording you more time to spend with friends and family.
The state of Victoria is probably best known for its largest city Melbourne. Melbourne is known for being one of the most liveable cities in the world, with access to some of the best restaurants and bars in Australia. The truly open-air lifestyle including access to countless beaches, outdoor parks and activities, making it a great place to bring up children. The climate is also much better than the UK, with warmer winters and much warmer summers. The variation in climate and topography is immense and activities you could enjoy might possibly range from hiking in the Grampians National Park, visiting the Royal Botanical Gardens in Melbourne or visiting Sovereign Hill, the depiction of a life in the 1850s goldrush era.
Package and Benefits
- Great earning ability
- Average earning of £55,000+ per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
- Excellent working conditions
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
- Previous CDM experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our International team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert