Nurse/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Perth, WA J185221
- Prospect Health
- Up to £95000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
An incredible Nurse Practitioners & Advanced Nurse Practitioner position available working for Australia's leading medical group, offering large earning potential, the ability to grow across their practices and extensive support.
My exceptional client is currently searching for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work within their state of the art purpose built practice you are assured to be surrounded with a talented and experienced team who pride themselves on offering a great work life balance for all staff ensuring burn out does not occur.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
- Perth (Western Australia) has some of the world's most beautiful beaches overlooking blue seas and covered by warm sun year-round. What's more, they need UK GP's!
- A major Australian City, Perth attracts vast number of British Expats and there is a thriving community. Being the closest city to the UK and with direct flights scheduled from March 2018, this is the shortest distance to reach Australia from the UK. Perth itself offers a vibrant city lifestyle but also has the benefit of fantastic beaches, excellent wineries and huge nature reserves on your doorstep.
- It is the destination of choice for the traveller, with short direct flights to much of Southeast Asia costing only a couple of hundred pounds (sometimes a lot cheaper!) it gives you a gateway to explore the southern hemisphere.
Package and Benefits
- Average earning of £55,000+ per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
- Excellent working conditions
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our International team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert