Practice Nurse Managers (PNM) Role, Canberra, NSW J185216
- Prospect Health
- Up to £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
Are you a Practice Nurse Manager and thinking of a move to Australia, or potentially already in Australia and thinking of new job opportunities - With multiple nursing opportunities across Australia, now is the time to get in touch!!
Within this role you would be responsible for managing the nurses within the practice, whilst working closely with the lead doctors.
My client is an extremely well established and sought after group, with multiple centres across the whole of Australia, they have grown to being recognised as one of Australis leading primary healthcare groups.
Working within their state of the art purpose built practice you are assured to be surrounded with a talented and experienced team who pride themselves on offering a great work life balance for all staff ensuring burn out does not occur.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Canberra ACT, is the capital city of Australia. Known for its sweeping nature reserves and surrounding mountain ranges.
Recently Canberra has been staking a claim for the title of Australia's coolest city. The nations 'bush capital' has transformed into a cosmopolitan metropolis with superb dining and world class cultural experiences right alongside wildlife filled bushland and serene lake shore trails. There is no shortage of things to do whilst in Canberra!
- Ultra Modern Medical Centre
- 8 Consultation Rooms
- 2 Specialist Rooms
- Treatment Rooms
- 2 Nurse assistance
- Specialised business reporting
- Billing reporting
- Leading edge clinical software
- In house technology
- Remote access
- Pathology on site
- Bulk Billing
Package and Benefits
- Great earning ability
- Average earning of £50,000+ per annum
- 40 hour working weeks
- Higher quality of life
- Better weather
- Flexible contract length's
- Multiple opportunities working in a large clinic with a lot of different specialists
- Access to more advanced equipment in house under one roof
- Opportunities to progress and develop career
- Learn a wide range of skills
- Excellent working conditions
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Degree in Nursing and Midwifery (NMC)
- Primary Care experience
- Practice Nurse experience
- Previous PDM experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our International team on 07828 451291
Not the right job for you? Click for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert