Practice Nurse Job, Romford
- Prospect Health
- Up to £39000 per annum + FTE
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Fantastic Practice Nurse role based in a primary care centre in Romford.
This role is for a primary care Practice Nurse who has prior experience in this setting. The practice operates from a single site which to the west of the town centre, in a residential area. There are great transport links around and also parking available.
The practice is not a training practice and supervision cannot be offered with this role. You will be working in a skilled multi-disciplinary team that consists of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, an ANP and also HCA/Pharmacy support.
You will assist the team with chronic diseases including Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension etc. and also use various treatment room skills including dressings, vaccines, smears, health promotion and more. You must be comfortable with working autonomously.
The practice can offer a comfortable working environment in a purpose-renovated building. The contract is ideally for 37.5 hours over 5 days per week, on a permanent basis.
- Full time role up to 37.5 hours per week
- Primary care surgery
- Telephone and face to face appointments
- Working to 10-minute appointments
- Working closely with the ANP and rest of the clinical team
- Reporting to the GP Partners for all clinical queries
- Reporting to the manager for all clerical queries
- Cervical smears
- Chronic disease management
- Dressings, ulcers, vaccinations, venepuncture etc
Package and Benefits
- Circa £18 - £21 per hour depending on experience
- Up to £39,000 full time equivalent
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
- Single site working
- NHS Pension
- 4 weeks annual leave
- CPD allocation
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- NMC registered Nurse
- Recent, relevant primary care experience
- Experience and training in cytology
- Experience in chronic disease management in primary care setting
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert