Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Slough
- Prospect Health
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner to join a well established training practice in Slough.
The practice operates over a small number of sites so there may be an element of cross site working. This is a full time role of 37.5 hours with a competitive salary on offer.
The role is ideally suited to a Nurse Practitioner/ANP seeking a large and vibrant practice. This is a primary care role and it is therefore required that you have prior experience in a primary care setting. This is a training practice, and some support and development can be offered to progress in future.
You will be joining a friendly and efficient multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Associates, GPs and Partners. Duties will include prescribing medication, advising on medicines, assessing and diagnosing minor injuries and illnesses. You will have face to face and telephone appointments.
The practice itself is in a residential area of Slough, in a purpose built premises. There is parking on site and it is easily reached from surrounding areas including Gerrard's Cross, High Wycombe and Maidenhead.
- Full time role, 37.5 hours
- Assessing and diagnosing patients for minor injuries and illnesses
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Face to face and telephone appointments
- Telephone triage
- EMIS (can provide training)
- May be some multi site working
Package and Benefits
- £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Access to further training in future
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered on the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be an Independent Prescriber
- Ideally hold the MSc Advanced Practice
- Primary care experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert