Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Cinderford
- Prospect Health
- £47000 - £53000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly and forward thinking Gloucestershire based practice, in a flexible and clinically rewarding role
The surgery has built a strong reputation in providing top quality clinical care and you would be working with an experienced team of clinical staff. You would enjoy a high level of clinical development and the opportunity to run your own specialised clinics. The system in place has been designed to cut down unnecessary workload and allow for an excellent work/ life balance.
Located in Cinderford, easily commutable from Gloucester and surrounding areas with ample onsite parking.
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from an efficient team of clinical and clerical staff
- The practice are flexible to accommodate you joining for either 3, 4 or 5 days per week, with a full time contract being 37.5 hours per week.
- List size of just over 6000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £47,000 - £53,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds MSc Advanced Clinical Practice degree, holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert