Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Abingdon
- Prospect Health
- £0.00 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Excellent GP practice in Abingdon, south of Oxford, offering an Advanced Nurse Practitioner / ANP position, up to full time hours & permanent.
The practice is a single site based in Abingdon, south of Oxford (Oxfordshire). The practice is offering an Advanced Nurse Practitioner / ANP the opportunity to join the strong clinical team, on a permanent and full time basis. They are rated as Good by the CQC and it is a well regarded and well managed practice in the area.
The role will cover core hours over Monday to Friday, where you will be working in close conjunction with a strong MDT including Nurses, Paramedic, HCAs, Clinical Pharmacist and GPs. The team is led by GP Partners and you will be supporting the GP team with prescriptions and on the day appointments.
General duties will include treating patients on the day, with minor injuries and minor illnesses, and prescribing medication. The practice is currently providing primary care services to 10,000 patients and there is some anticipated growth in the next few years. You are welcome to come into the practice and see the premises and system in person, in an informal setting.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner role
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Supporting the GP team with prescriptions and on the day patients
- Treating minor injuries and illnesses
- Diagnosing and referring to secondary services
- EMIS (training can be provided)
- Circa 10,000 patients
- No extended hours
Package and Benefits
- Up to 37.5 hours on a permanent basis
- Salary dependent on experience, circa £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity covered
- 5 weeks leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- NMC registered Nurse
- Independent Prescriber
- Ideally hold the MSc Advanced Clinical Practice (Masters)
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this role and the Oxfordshire area. She can be contacted on email@example.com or 01423 638 287.
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert