Lead Practice Nurse Position, Northampton
- Prospect Health
- £41000 - £47000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Fantastic Lead Practice Nurse job located in Northampton, paying up to £47k FTE basic salary dependent on experience
What the job involves eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
We are recruiting a Lead Practice Nurse to manage a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants in a busy practice in Northamption. The practice are seeking a RGN qualfied Nurse with at least 2 year experience in general practice and ideally to already have some management of leadership knowledge. The role will require you to carry out the role of a Practice Nurse with allocated time each week to fulfil leadership duties and responsibilities. The practice is very well established and performs consistently well with regards to CQC and was 'Outstanding' on its last report. There is a strong emphasis of education and training.
- 30-37.5 hours a week, flexible on working days
- Patient list size of approximately 16,000 plus
- Team of 7 GP Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
- There is a team of 5 Practice Nurses with additional Healthcare Assistants
- Modern spacious premises
- Training practice with GP Registrars and Medical Students
- CQC 'Outstanding' and high QoF achievers
- Mixed patient demographic
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary £41,000-£47,000 FTE, dependent on experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be a RGN and hold a current NMC pin
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years Practice Nurse experience
- Some management of leadership experience is desired
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Nurse Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert