General Practitioner Role, Toronto, Canada
- Prospect Health
- £140000 - £180000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
We are delighted to be able to work with our client to offer vacancies working within the highly sort after Toronto area as a GP.
Our client is looking for a talented and motivated individual who will be able to hit the ground running working within their busy practice.
The beautiful and highly desirable Toronto, is one of the largest cities and located along Lake Ontario's north-western shore.
Filled with local shops, restaurants, cafes and bars Toronto has it all within its busy city when you are not being blown away by the incredible architecture, nature, tours and sightseeing, museums, walks and much more!
Torontonians are very welcoming and generally very willing to help those who are in need of assistance
Current services include:
- Walk-In Care
- Family Practice
- Mental Health
- Corporate Health
- Plastic Surgery
- Walking mobility
- Imaging, Hearing
- Dietitian, Dentistry
- Virtual Care
Specialists currently include:
- Sleep Disorders
Network of clinics offer:
- Professional Management of practice
- Clinic manager and excellent nurse staff support
- Professional trained admin staff
- Full Accuro EMR training with P&P system
- Billing support and workshops to maximize your income
- Occupational Health opportunities to increase your income
- Full network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services for the
- benefit of your patients
- Marketing support to build your practice
Package and Benefits
- 65-75% of billings
- Earnings up to £200,000+
- 1 hr flight to New York
- Own consultation room
- Flexible working hours and days
- Work life balance
- Admin support
- Walk in practice model
- Monday to Friday
- Family doctors
- UK doctors there already
- Growth Available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We will assist you in gaining your CFPC, CPSO & MCC.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Canada and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert