Practice Nurse Role, Chessington Area
- Prospect Health
- £39000 - £49000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
An excellent village surgery between Esher and Chessington are seeking to recruit a new part time, experienced Practice Nurse.
The role is at a well established and highly regarded surgery who have near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report. There is a supportive environment throughout the practice meaning
the appointed candidate can flourish and be pivotal in the development of provision of nursing care in primary care. The surgery have a close knit team in place who enjoy regular clinical meetings resulting in a friendly and pleasant working environment. The surgery has a list size of circa 8,000 which is managed by a strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GP's who benefit from excellent clinical and clerical support. Development is encouraged and training courses are available via the local training hub as well as additional support via the PCN.
- Long Term Condition/Chronic Disease Management
- Child and Adult Immunisations
- Travel Vaccination
- Smear Taker
- Child Immunisations
- Travel Vaccines
- Ear Syringing
Package and Benefits
- Part time role, seeking 24 hours a week over Mon/Thursday.
- Pay scale of £20 to £25 per hour dependent on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful applicant is expected to have relevant proven experience in the NHS, within a GP Surgery environment including QOF and Emis web experience
- Fully NMC registered
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert