General Practitioner Role, Calgary AB, Canada
- Prospect Health
- £130000 - £170000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
We are delighted to announce a great vacancy in the cosmopolitan city of Calgary, Canada.
A great opportunity for motivated candidates to work within a well established and highly innovative group with over 25 sites across Canada.
Working within a professionally managed practice with both the patient and doctor in mind.
This opportunity has risen as the practice is currently running at maximum capacity and now having to turn patients away, therefore looking for an experienced individual who will be capable to start work and confident with their ability.
Locational Highlights (re-locator roles)
Located in one of Canada's fastest growing regions, the cosmopolitan city of Calgary is the most popular city in Alberta.
Calgary is one of Canadas wealthiest, cleanest and most liveable cities. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living, great earning potentials and low taxes.
- Professional management of pratice
- Clinic manager
- Excellent nurse support
- Professional admin staff
- Billing support
- Workshops to maximise income
- Occupational health onsite
- Network of specialists and affiliated healthcare services
Package and Benefits
- Up to 75% of billings (negotiable)
- Own consultation room
- Nurse assistance
- On site supervision
- Covid testing
- Walk in practice model
- Occupational health
- 9 doctors in practice
- Personal growth and developemtn
- Admin support
- Work life balance
- Existing staff there for over 20 years
- Flexible working days and hour
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We will assist you in gaining your CFPC, CPSA & MCC.
- 1 year minimum contract
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Canada and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert