GP Role, Aberfoyle Park, South Australia
- Prospect Health
- Aberfoyle Park
- Up to £300000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Prospect Health have a great new vacancy to offer in Aberfoyle Park, South Australia for a full time GP.
Our client is an established group of practices with sites across SA, looking for a highly trained gp. A rural based FRACGP doctor under moratorium would be welcomed for after hours availability.
The GP will be part of a team who prioritise a personal approach empowering patients to become involved and interested in their own health care opportunities.
Future equity opportunities available with expanding organisation
The surgery is conveniently located within the vicinity of The Hub Shopping Mall and located approximately 20km from Adelaide CBD.
Package and Benefits
- Afterhours opportunities to maximise income potential.
- On average earnings $300-$400,000
- High patient demand
- Solid income potential
- Initial guaranteed income can be negotiated
- Bulk billing
- Young family patient demographic
- Close team of 5 GPs
- Practice manager
- Flexible working hours
- Family friendly team environment
- Regular staff meetings
- Upfront incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Highly regarded practice with established and growing patient base
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- We will assist you in gaining your RACGP, AMC account & visa (MRCGP International & iMAP are not accepted)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply" and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert