Practice Nurse Job, North West London
- Prospect Health
- North West London
- Up to £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
A wonderful surgery in the Cricklewood area of North West London are seeking an experienced Practice Nurse.
Located in the Cricklewood region of North West London, this successful surgery are now looking to expand their nursing team to take on another Practice Nurse. The main objective of the role is to maintain their QOF scores, and therefore experience with Smears and Immunisations is essential.
Based in one site which serves around 7,000 patients, you will be working alongside a skilled team which is managed by a Partnership. The practice is involved with both teaching and training, meaning you will be in a supportive and exciting working environment. They have been consistently rated as Good by the CQC and always strive to improve further.
- Working within a GP led primary care team
- Smears and immunisations with specific QOF knowledge
- Flu vaccinations
- Treatment room duties and chronic disease clinics
Package and Benefits
- Part time role, 3 days per week
- £19 - £21 per hour depending on experience
- Supportive practice
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience within primary care - 1 year
- Experienced in smears and immunisation QOF
- Confident with autonomy
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert