Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, near Yeovil
- Prospect Health
- Up to £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner close to the town of Yeovil.
This is the perfect post for an experienced ANP that is seeking a modern and supportive practice. There is scope to work across two sites which are close to one another, a short drive outside of Yeovil.
The practice itself has modern facilities which are purpose built to care for approximately 10,000 patients. You will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team to take initial histories and make assessments, through to treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. This is a successful practice which has recently been rated as Good in its CQC inspection, and prides itself on being patient centred to provide the highest quality of care.
Easily reached from surrounding areas including Yeovil and Taunton, with parking on site. There is a large nursing team and administrative team to support you.
- Minor injuries and illnesses
- Initial history taking, assessment, diagnosis and treatment as an autonomous practitioner
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Supporting junior staff, and partaking in clinical meetings
- Mix of triage and face to face appointments
Package and Benefits
- Up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Up to full time hours available (18 - 37.5), permanent job
- NHS Pension, 6 weeks holiday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2 years of experience either in primary care or community care
- Knowledge of chronic and complex conditions
- Right to work in UK, and NMC registration
- Experience of triage and management of minor ailments
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert