Practice Nurse Job, Westminster
- Prospect Health
- Up to £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
A post for an experienced Practice Nurse has opened near Westminster.
The practice, located in Central London, near Westminster, are currently looking for a primary care experienced Practice Nurse to join its existing team, and assist with their growing patient list. You will be joining a well regarded GP practice which has recently been rated as Good in its CQC inspection, with one "outstanding" area.
You will be working alongside a few other practice nurses and ANPs to deliver care to approximately 10,000 patients. Primarily running chronic disease clinics, with some treatment room duties including smears. The practice is easily reached from public transport, and there are no home visits required by the practice nurses. Please read on to learn the details of this opportunity.
- Dealing chronic diseases, primarily Asthma and COPD using spirometry
- Treatment room duties including smears, wound care etc.
- 10 minute appointments
- Working within a multi disciplinary team
Package and Benefits
- Part time hours over 3 days
- Days are yet to be confirmed
- £40,000 (full time equivalent) depending on experience
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks holiday
- Training practice with Registrar on site
- Open door policy
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Primary care experience within a practice or Walk in Centre
- Experience with autonomy and 10 minute appointments
- Certificates in one or more of the chronic diseases would be beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Practice Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert