GP Vacancy, Adelaide, Top Salary and minimal paperwork
- Prospect Health
- Up to £200000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Prospect Health are working alongside Primary Health Care Limited, one of Australia's largest providers of GP services.
Operating out of 72 medical centres country wide they have fantastic infrastructure including extensive radiology, pathology, dentistry and other allied health services provided from their medical centres.
With a number of sites in and around Adelaide, we are looking to speak to GP's interested in considering working down under.
Adelaide itself offers a laid-back lifestyle with plenty of eateries and wineries in the vicinity. It enjoys lots of festivals and sporting events and is classed as one of the most liveable cities in the world. With fewer weather extremes, it compares favourably to the UK.
To find out more about life and work in Adelaide feel free to contact Prospect Health.
Package and Benefits
- Primary Health Care Limited offers 40 hours per week and their GP's can earn over £200K per year with some earning significantly more
- All of the positions are within close proximity of the city centre as this is where their patients are based. You won't be expected to work in rural areas
- Paperwork, being minimal, is completed during consultation and average consult times are 14.5 minutes across the business
- Full professional development is available with a central training institute to facilitate CPD
- You will receive full guidance on registering to practice as a GP in Australia and your visa is supported by the employer
- With commitments from 6 months up to 5 years, you can choose the length of your stay
- Extra benefits such as additional weeks holiday and $10K available for practices outside of Brisbane (within 1.5 hours)
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Hospital Doctors team on +441423 850 424 or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 90995774
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP jobs in Australia
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert