- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £91,998 - £94,050 per annum + "Indemnity paid + 7w AL + BMA model
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Here we have a fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a fantastic super-practice within a very commutable distance or Brighton and Worthing! This practice is part of its own PCN, meaning that they attract funding which is used in a very progressive manner, allowing the team and the surgery itself to develop on a regular basis.
Work/life balance is of great importance to the surgery, so they offer the option of either six or seven weeks' leave as well as tremendous flexibility around the number of sessions and working days! They offer a very manageable workload of 30 patients per day, which will be supported by their fantastic multi-disciplined team, including ANPs, Practice Nurses, FCPs, Clinical Pharmacists and more! Also, as a highly supportive training practice, you will be supported with career progression opportunities, including the pursuit of an area of specialist interest!
Salary - £10,222 - £10,450 per session + indemnity + 6- or 7-weeks' leave + NHS pension + BMA model contract
Location - Between Brighton and Worthing
The surgery -
- Highly supportive training practice
- Superb, multi-disciplined team of clinicians; ANPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, FCPs, Nursing Associates and more!
- Excellent workflow team who handle GP letters and help reduce admin
- Long-standing and dedicated Partnership in place
- Happy and appreciative patient demographic
- Close-knit, dedicated team, clinically, managerially and administratively
- Forward-thinking ways of dealing with admin workload
- Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions, flexibility on days and number of sessions worked
- Capped at 30 patients per day, 15 per session
- Only one session of duty GP per week
- Optional extended hours paid at an enhanced rate
- Minimal number of home visits
- Benefit from dedicated CPD time every week
- Develop as a clinician and pursue specialist interests
The benefits -
- Up to 7-weeks' leave
- NHS pension
- Dedicated CPD time
- BMA model contract
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert