- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £99,000 - £103,000 per annum + Birthday off + private health insurance
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
Here we have a fantastic role with a well-thought of practice in a very pleasant, leafy part of North Hampshire, just east of Basingstoke. This surgery is seeking a Salaried GP or GP Partner to join the practice and is flexible around the number of sessions that someone can work. As a GP, you will have a manageable workload with face-to-face appointments being 15 minutes, combined with an excellent admin process that means only the essential admin makes its way to the clinicians. Alongisde this, you will have virtually no home visits, only really doing these for end-of-life. Duty is only one session per week. Offering £11,000 - £11,500 per session based on experience, a private healthcare scheme and you birthday off every year, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary - £11,000 - £11,500 per session plus indemnity
Location - Hook area
The surgery -
- Popular practice in very pleasant setting
- Good feedback from GPs we have placed there
- Mixed demographic, ranging between deprived to super-affluent
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Minimal admin thanks to vibrant processes including document management team
- Clinical Pharmacists handling medication reviews and queries
- Paramedic Practitioners deal with most of the home-visits
- Well-maintained, purpose-built premises - bright and airy with recent investments
- Very proactive within their PCN and CCG
- Big advocates of continuity of care for all patients
Your role -
- Salaried GP (optional view to Partnership available - high-earning)
- Flexibility around the number of sessions, ideally seeking four or more
- Coffee break every morning built into your session
- 15-minute face-to-face appointments
- Only one session of relatively light duty clinic per week
- Virtually no home visits - one a month would be the most
- Experienced multi-disciplined team of clinicians to work alongside
The benefits -
- Up to £11,500 per session
- BMA contract
- Private healthcare provided
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Birthday off
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert