- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £140,000 - £150,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7w leave
- Closing date
- 5 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Partner, GP
- BMA Contract, Indemnity paid
A rare opportunity to join a hugely successful Practice in Cheltenham as a GP Partner. There is a comparatively small buy-in to the Practice, after the mutual assessment period, given the scale of the opportunity at hand. As a Partner at this Practice, you'll benefit from high drawings, 15-minute appointments and only 26-28 patients per day.
Partnership Drawings - £High-earning + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 7 weeks' leave
Location - Cheltenham
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in state of the art, purpose-built premises
- High achieving across CQC and QOF
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Diverse team with a cohesive atmosphere
- Comprehensive management structure
- Room for progression within the practice and PCN
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Partner GP
- 6-8 sessions per week
- 15-minute appointments
- Very limited patient contacts, 26-28 per day
- Minimal home visits, circa 2 per week FTE
- Only half a day of duty doctor at a time, never be on call for a full day again!
- Heavily restricted admin due to efficient protocols and processes in place
The benefits -
- £High-earning Partnership, with minimal buy-in
- Opportunity for a portfolio career within the PCN
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
We are the only consultancy to focus solely on permanent recruitment within UK Primary Care. Our work focuses on the breadth and variety of clinical roles that you find in a modern GP Practice.
Our values are at the core of everything we do. We have a unique ethical stand point; we’re the only consultancy that can proudly say, we are not compounding the shortage of permanent clinical staff in the UK by promoting locum work, or taking UK trained clinicians overseas.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert