An outstanding opportunity to join a truly visionary practice in the North Nottingham area. The surgery is setting the pace in addressing the challenges facing primary care through scale and efficiency and are able to offer any prospective clinicians meaningful progression, development and job satisfaction. The practice itself can offer flexible working patterns, great working culture and workloads below the national average allowing GPs to focus on patient care and continuity whilst maintaining work-life balance.
- Circa £84,000 - £120,000per annum
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly trained colleagues and excellent allied health support
- Well-supported GP role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Exciting Clinical Lead opportunity, career progression for ambitious GPs!
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a GP, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- Circa £120,000FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!