A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. The CQC rate this surgery as one of the best practices within the area.
The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests - The Practice has multiple Trainers and GPs with other interests too. There are currently no extended hours and minimal home visits.
The Practice is open to a Salaried GP, Salaried GP with view or a GP Partner.
- £10,500 per session or Partnership drawings + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- Salaried roles or Partnership available - due to retirement
- Flexible on number of sessions available
- Reasonable workload - 30 telephone contacts (+f2f) per day
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues, including a morning break
- Opportunity for flexible start times
- No extended hours
- BMA model contract
- Below-average workload
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!