You will be joining a highly progressive practice at the forefront of change within primary care, offering unrivalled portfolio career opportunities as well as flexible working to suit you.
The team is small in size but big in passion and dedication and offers new GPs the opportunity to largely design their own role.
The practice is also able to offer Tier 2 Visa sponsorship to GPs not yet eligible for indefinite leave to remain.
Salary - £11,000 - £12,500 per session dependent on role and responsibilities
Location - Havant area
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on General Practice in traditional setting
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Very manageable workload with GP book only slots
- No home visits
- Offering unrivalled opportunities for portfolio career - direct access to numerous other services and contracts (a 6 session GP might only work 3 clinical sessions in the practice)
- High level of flexibility on offer - no set start or finish times
- Mixed demographic
- List holding for continuity of care
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 2 or more sessions per week
- Virtually no home visits
- Flexible start and finish times
- 29 patients per day - mixture of same-day and pre-bookable
- Dedicated admin time - one hour in AM to do labs and scripts, one hour in PM to do workflow and documents
The benefits -
- Up to £12,500 per session
- NHS pension
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!