You will be working for a well-respected GP Training practice in Basingstoke. The surgery is very well led by a stable, dynamic team of GP Partners and actively involved in the CCG, aiming to drive healthcare forward. The surgery has an excellent team environment with very good staff retention and presents an excellent place to work.
Care Navigation has replaced the Duty Doctor requirement and as a growing practice, there are many opportunities to diversify your role with them, from contributing to the running of the practice to pursuing areas of special clinical interest.
Salary - £10,500 per session + indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
Location - Basingstoke
The surgery -
- GP Training practice
- Regular practice-based group learning
- Excellent retention of GP Registrars
- Purpose-built, modern premises
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Heavily involved in the CCG
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
Your role -
- 5 or more sessions
- Well managed, very reasonable workload
- AM session - 14 patients, mixture of 15 minute and 10-minute appointments
- PM - 12 patients, mixture of 15 minute and 10-minute appointments
- Flexibility around school pick-ups and drop-offs
- Capped numbers when on-call, very sustainable with option of half or full-day Duty
- Max 20 letters/documents per week
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Long-term view to Partnership
- MDU fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!