You will be joining one of the most passionate, patient-centric practices in Portsmouth. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with higher than normal levels of flexibility (one GP does 10.00-14.00 each day for example) including building the clinic around the GP depending on the way they like to do things ie. calls first or calls at the end of the session.
The practice is renowned for developing its team and this all stems from their high-profile Partners who are heavily involved in the local area and with the CCG.
Salaried GP - £11,000 per session plus indemnity
GP Partner - £18,000 per session with only a small, capital-account buy-in
Location - Portsmouth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Student Pharmacists
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- 14 patients per session
- 15 minute F2F appointments, 10 minute phone calls
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders - 4-5 letters per day
- Less deprived, more family-based demographic
- Heavily involved in the city - high profile Partners who hold additional roles locally
- Talented MDT including Prescribing ANPs and Pharmacy Team whose prescribing protocol is requested city-wide
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner (the practice would also consider a GP Retainer)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Start and finish times flexible - can truncate both sessions into one and leave earlier
- Virtually no home visits
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- Above average Salary for both Salaried GPs and GP Partners
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!