This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate, forward-thinking Training Practice in a popular part of Bristol, offering a very sustainable working pattern, clinically stimulating population (with a mixture of affluence and deprivation) and robust processes keeping your workload to a minimum. You will benefit from 15-minute appointments, excellent continuity of care and twice daily coffee meetings with your colleagues to discuss how the day is going and interesting cases etc.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are both very welcome, as are those from GPs wishing to move into a Partnership in the next 6-12 months (or beyond).
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - North Bristol
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with two Trainers
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical Auditors running QOF
- Prescribing Clerks handling medicines workload (there is also a Prescripton Hub being built)
- Clinical Coding team looking after PATH as well as incoming mail
- Very good staff retention, particularly GPs - staff welfare fund ensuring the team have what they need
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Just 25 - 27 patients per day
- Mixture of 15- and 10-minute appointments
- Six session GP would only be on-call once a fortnight
- Flexible start and finish times
- 45-60 minutes protected admin time per session
- Virtually no home visits - only 2-3 a week as a practice
The benefits -
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- View to Partnership available
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!