You will be joining a popular Training Practice in the Teignmouth area, well thought of by their local colleagues and very stable as a result. The team are hard-working and passionate and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice with a working pattern that leaves the GP in control, with an over-recruited admin team supporting the clinicians fantastically.
Patients scores are consistently strong and a wide range of personalities is excellently managed by a progressive, staff wellbeing-orientated management team.
To promote work/life balance, the option of working from home a day a week is also available.
For those looking to the future, a view to Partnership is also up for discussion.
Salary - £10,500 per session plus indemnity
Location - Teignmouth area
The surgery -
- Successful Training practice - also host FY2s and medical students
- Stable team of long-standing Partners
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Same-day model ensuring GP is in control
- Over-recruited in admin team - no backlog of summarising as a result
- No Duty Doctor
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- Morning coffee break with thrice weekly clinical team meetings
- Mixed-affluent demographic
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week (with up to 2 sessions from home)
- No Duty Doctor
- Flexible start and finish times
- Minimal home visits - mostly done by Community NPs
- Salaried GPs leave at 6pm most days
- Interests heavily encouraged - healthy for GPs to have additional passions
The benefits -
- £10,500 per session
- View to Partnership available
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave (can earn extra holiday)
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!