This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most stable, well thought of practices in the area.
We have recruited for this practice for a number of years, receiving excellent feedback from the GPs we have placed there, one of whom has gone on to become a Partner.
The practice offers a fair and reasonable workload with flexibility around start and finish times. Staff retention is also very high, leading to very close relationships between colleagues.
Salary - £10,000 - £10,500 per session
Drawings - above average drawings with no property-buy in required
Location - outskirts of Andover
The surgery -
- Medium-sized practice
- Stable team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- Partner owned purpose-built premises
- Partner owned pharmacy
- Support from specialist prescribing nurses
- Good reviews from patients
- Younger population with below average numbers of elderly
Your role -
- 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Very reasonable workload - 11 telephone calls and 3 face-to-face (bookable by GP only)
- Virtually no home visits
- Team approach to on-call - minimum of 3 GPs working together despite medium size
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- Partnership or view to Partnership available - accounts available during process
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!